hp officejet pro 8025 instructions
hp officejet pro 8025 driver download
hp officejet pro 8025 scanning software
hp officejet pro 8025 scan to email
hp officejet pro 8025 printer driver
hp officejet pro 8025 drivers
hp officejet pro 8025 driver mac
hp officejet pro 8025 how to scan
hp officejet pro 8025 scan to email
hp officejet pro 8025 download
hp officejet pro 8025 wireless setup
Reveal, Setup & Launch HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Wireless Printer
“Becoming number one is easier than remaining number one” – No one realizes this better than HP in the universe of Printer Manufacturers. It isn’t a joke being at the zenith of success for eons. HP is reputed for making a distinctive imprint by unleashing an upheaval on the market at the most opportune moment. Already considered a colossus in the printer equipment manufacturers, there’s no talk of complacency ever! HP has simply obliterated the competition by coming up with a sorcery of product design rejig of its successful printer product line up. It’s not just the redesign that woos appeal but the smartness, agility and brilliance that is revolutionizing the way businesses operate.
With absolute pride and sheer delight, we introduce you to the glorious and the sassy HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Printer. HP has added a touch of classic design aesthetics to 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 making it a design marvel. It is hardly surprising that the customers love to flaunt and brag about this HP’s rookie big time.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 is a beauty with brains. It is unbelievably smart working around the process flow with a sole aim of quickening and simplifying the printing and scan functions for users. Shed clutter through automated document organization in a zippy speed. HP Smart App is a mobile solution that automates advanced Printing and scanning functions the way we exactly wish, but with much less user commands.
The World is shrinking with the advent of Wireless Technology and HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 is truly an outstanding wireless printer with tremendous connectivity and when combined with HP Smart, this looks marauding. HP Smart App makes remote printing, copying and scanning simpler just like your daily light household chores.
HP had always encouraged and approved Privacy and Security embedded design and technology for its products and 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 is no exception. Seal-Healing Wi-Fi is a special feature ensuring perpetual Wi-Fi Connectivity preventing communication breakdown. A feature so indispensable for businesses than home customers.
Our Setup and Troubleshooting documents with simple and easily comprehensible steps are well received amongst technically semi-literate crowd. This documents runs through an elaborative but clear direction on how to take care of the unboxing and setup process. Drivers From 123.hp.com/setup 8025
Step 1 : Unboxing 123 HP Officejet Pro 8025
It’s quite natural to get smitten by glitzy HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer while you are uncrating it from the HP Carton. Put the HP Carton housing the printer on a flat table or a level floor to tear open the box to unmask the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer. Lift the Printer out of the box and set it free from all types of protective substances such as stickers, tapes and similar packaging materials wrapped around.
- Tear open the HP Carton and unmask the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8025
- Set the Printer free from any stickers/tapes and/or other wraparound materials used as protective covering. Peel off the fine film affixed on the control Panel screen.
- There is one more section to wipe off the stickers/tapes and protective wraparound, apparently the Scanner glass. The Scanner lid have to be upped and held skyward to create access and do the cleanup activity.
- Shut and seal the scanner lid at last.
Step 2 : Energizing Printer & Preferences Preset
The Printer must be energized with an AC Power supply from the electrical wall outlet. The supplied power cables link the Printer and the electrical wall outlet. The startup user preferences can be preset using Officejet Pro’s display Control Panel. The USB cable connection must be deferred for a later stage i.e Software installation stage.
- Link the electrical wall socket and Printer power port by means of a power cable that is suitable and compliant for HP Officejet Pro 8025.
- Switch on the Power on the Wall Socket. Once you know the connection is secured and the printer is receiving power, use the power button to energize the printer. The Power button is a circular button spotted near the control panel.
- The Printer initialization is communicated via the Control Panel. Post initialization, the printer calls for changes in Settings. Language Settings Menu is the first to appear where user can select his preferred language. Quickly confirm the selection you made.
- Now , the Country/Region Menu In the same vein, select the region of residence Quickly and confirm the selection you made.
Step 3 : Deploying the Ink Cartridges safely
Unpack the Cartridges and deploy them safely into the assigned cartridge compartment slots.
- The Ink cartridge compartment is placed deep inside. The ingress is possible only if we open the front door and ink cartridge access door in a sequence.
- The Carriage movement is a mechanical reflex owing to the cartridge door unlocking. The carriage freezes after a couple of seconds after the trial movement.
- Monitor the carriage for the protective sheath and peel off whatever little found right there right then.
- Grab necessary units of ink cartridge from the packet. Then, tear off the orange flap which in turn removes protective plastic cladding.
- The Orange –Pull tab and plastic wrap must be completely removed prior to getting rid of the orange cap on the cartridge. If you don’t, then you run the risk of ink oozing out from the cartridge. Along with the removal of the plastic cladding, there is a noticeable shear on the paper label sealing the head of the cartridge. This is nothing to worry and this in fact facilitates air stream creating adequate ventilation for the cartridges.
- Seize hold of the cartridge on its black sides. Then, spin and coil the orange cap in the anti-clockwise direction to uncork and remove the orange cap fully from the cartridge.
- Stick all the ink cartridges into their corresponding grooves and render a thrust to lock them in place.
- Likewise, ensure all of the other ink cartridges are seated respectively in place.
- When the work is finished, ensure the front door and ink cartridge access door is shut.
- The Printer is programmed to run an initialization. Depress OK when this initialization is over.
Step 4: Stacking A4 sheets on Paper Input Tray
As soon as the ink cartridges are deployed in cartridge compartment, it is imperative to stack a bundle of A4 sheets on the Input Tray of 123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8025. Plain U.S Letters is also acceptable.
- The Input tray draws forward when pulled. Do not rush to stack the Paper bundle still. The Printer is new and more protective tapes/stickers may be glued to the input tray sides. Inspect for such protective covering and eliminate them diligently right there. The Paper guides may be closer to each other which should be spread apart to accommodate the paper bundle that is being loaded.
- The Paper bundle is always stacked with the print side surfacing the tray base. Also double check if the short edge is in forward direction.
- After the paper bundle comfortably rests on the tray, slowly move the paper width guides closer to strap the paper bundle and hold them stable.
- Slide the Input tray into its niche.
- As soon as this physical paper stacking process is completed, confirm with an OK on the Control Panel Display. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 is automated to print something called an Alignment Page.
- Fetch the Alignment page from the output tray and position it on the Scanner bed . If you remember, the Print side always faces the base, i.e in this case, the scanner bed. The edges must be in sync with the engraved boundaries on the scanner glass.
- Reposition the Scanner lid to a closed position back again and then touch OK.
- The Scanner does the rest by scanning the alignment page and gives instructions to the print head to make adjustments to fall in perfect sync.
- If you are environment conscious, then feel free to send the alignment page and protective plastic covering materials to a recycling factory.
Step 5 : Maximizing the Fax Utility
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 is capable of receiving and printing Fax commands as well.
- Users can benefit from the fax feature as soon as the fax cord is connected between a phone wall jack and Line Port Jack on the back of the Printer.
- Some customers would be so accustomed with Answering machines. The connection ports slightly differ for them. The Answering machine is where one end of the fax cable is plugged whilst the farther end should plug into EXT fax port
Step 6 : Printer Software is Key
Without the Printing software, the Hardware is simply incapacitated and helpless. So , let’s go ahead and download the latest and compatible HP Printer Software/Suite available for free on the HP Driver Downloads section. Install it next without wasting any time. People tend to connect the USB cable usually at this point indicating a clear sign of lack of awareness. Do not attempt to do so at this point.
123 HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup Configuration & Launch
Wireless Printers are simply inevitable in present-day world which brings a lot of order and tidiness into our physical living space. HP Printers have superior wireless technology that simplifies printing directly from mobile gadgets such as Smartphones and Tablets. Wireless Printers reduces a clutter of wires and also enables multi-user printing through a quick digital authentication as against long and troublesome procedures of wireless printing.
Wireless Printing also provides a net of safety by preventing potential fire and shock hazards. This also enables printing straight up from internet documents, e mails and cloud storages or scanned documents sent to your mobile devices when you badly need them.
Amongst all, convenience and flexibility are invaluable factors for using HP wireless Printers. HP has upped the game by introducing a new technology christened as Self-Healing Wi-Fi which constantly keeps you hooked to a functional network when the current network breaks down.
HP offers numerous ways to setup and launch Wireless Connectivity on their new series of Printer devices, of which HP Smart and Wireless Setup Wizard are two notable methods. All you have to do is check for the presence of a wireless internet connection in the surroundings. Before setup check whether drivers are downloading from 123.hp.com/setup 8025
Step 1 : Wireless Connectivity Preparation – Outline
The Non- negotiable requirements to setup and launch Wireless Connectivity for a Printer includes a HP Printer, PC/Android or iOS Smartphone and a Wireless Enabled Router.
- Do check the absolute minimum requirements before proceeding to initiate the setup itself.
- A Personal Computer (Windows/Mac) having the network (wireless) capability.
- Powerful Internet Connection
- Power ON all the connected devices consisting of Router and PC/Android or iOS Smartphone
- A single wireless network should host all the connected devices i.e PC/Android or iOS Smartphone
- If the Printer is recently purchased, then setup the hardware, preset control preferences, secure Ink cartridges and manage paper stacking processes.
- Station the Printer and PC/Smartphone in close proximity with the router to keep them all under router’s frequency range. It’s time to power the Printer ON.
Step 2 : Engaging the Connectivity Process
HP Smart App :
HP Smart App is released by HP to assist users in launching Wireless connectivity and troubleshooting connectivity and other functional challenges in itself. HP Smart App is cross compatible across various Operating System versions such as Windows 10/Mac OS/Android/Apple variants and guides the printer to fruitfully connect over a wireless network.
- A single wireless network should host all the connected devices i.e PC/Android or iOS Smartphone
- HP Smart App is compatible with a majority of contemporary printers. They are hosted on 123.hp.com/ojpro8025 for user downloads.
- The Downloaded file of HP Smart app can then be run to install on the Computer or Android/Apple device.
- Reboot the PC/Mobile devices and click or touch open the HP Smart App. Follow this Program Path Plus Sign a Add Printer a Setup and Add a New Printer.
- The Add Printer programs guides the user in achieving a successful wireless network connection. Users of Android 7 and above may hit a technical snag which gets rectified upon temporarily disconnecting and then reconnecting to the mobile date on the phone.
- Your 123 HP Officejet Printer 8025 is now ready to roll!
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup Wizard
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup Wizard is a powerful software widget built inside the control panel of most HP Printers and directly helpful in forging the wireless connectivity.
- Latest drivers from 123.hp.com/ojpro8025
- Check if the Control Panel shows the Home Screen . If so, swipe it to access the Dashboard. The Dashboard is where the Setup Icon will be. Touch it.
- Follow the Program path inside the Setup Screen to arrive at the Wireless Setup Wizard. Network Setup à Wireless Settings à Wireless Setup Wizard .
- The Printer casts a net in search of available wireless networks.
- When your Network Name shows up, select by touching it.
- If the Network you are seeking is not to be found, use the provision available to manually update it . This can be done via Enter Network Name.
- Use the Password to authenticate yourself and finish with an OK. The Network Password is case sensitive and hence inappropriate case usage can lead to authentication failure.
- Your 123 HP OfficeJet Printer 8025 is now ready to roll!