123 HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer – Initial Printer Unboxing
This is the detailed manual document that provides you with the first-time setup of your new 123 HP Envy 7855 printer. When you’re starting out on the process of setting up the printer for the first time, you will need to take out the printer and all its packaging material from the box, you will also need to connect the power cord, setup the control panel preferred settings, placing paper into the printer feed tray, getting the ink cartridges installed, and then get download and install the printer software. 123.hp.com/envy7855
Step 1: Get the Printer out of the box
You will need to remove from the printer packaged box all the tapes, stickers, ad packaging materials that are present around and inside the printer.
- Take out the printer from inside the box.
- Take off all the tapes and packaging foils from around the printer and then pull out the sticker over the printer’s control panel.
- Raise up the lid that covers the scanner’s surface, and then take out the packing material from the scanner’s glass surface and then close shut the scanner’s raised lid.
- Using your fingers, press or squeeze the side handles that are present on either sides of the printer, lift up the ink cartridge access door until you have it locked into place, then you will need to take out any packaging materials or tapes seen inside the printer.
- Now you can fix back the ink cartridge access door.
- Dispose the packaging materials responsibly to ensure that you recycle.
Step 2: Setting your printer preferences and Connecting the printer’s power cord
Now in this step, you will need to plug the printer into a power outlet or wall power port, and after that switch ON your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer and start setting up your preferred settings.
- You will need to plug the power cord into the back side port of your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer, and then connect the other extreme end of the cable to the power outlet port or electrical power outlet.
- Switch ON the printer.
- Here in this step you will also be required to start with the process of assigning and setting the preferred country/region and language by selecting the appropriate touch options on your HP printer’s control panel by selecting Yes option once you’ve selected the right choices.
You will be welcomed with a welcome in your preferred language on your printer’s display panel.
Now you have done your basic unboxing and setting up of your HP Envy Photo 7855 printer successfully.
HP Printers – Wireless Printer Setup (Windows & Mac)
This is the HP Envy Photo 7855 Printer setup document for setting up the Wireless Printer features on your Windows/Mac computer. To setup your HP Envy 7855 Printer on the wireless (Wi-Fi) network, you’ll need to connect the printer to the network and then you will need to install the print driver and software available on the HP website. If you come across a prompt message during the installation, select the Wireless as the connection type.
Step 1: Preparing before the HP Envy Photo 7855 Installation
You will need to collect details like the network name and password, and then switch on the router, printer, and your Windows PC.
- Collect the items mentioned below:
- Network Name: The name of the network is the SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Network Password: This might be a password called WEP key or WPA security passphrase.
- A Wireless connected Mac computer.
- Internet Connection: The best internet connection option would be a Broadband internet such as cable or DSL for downloading software, using Web Services, and getting printer updates.
- Ensure that your internet router and your Windows PC is switched on and your PC is connected to the same wireless network to which you require to connect the printer. Switch on the printer and place it close to the computer and within the range of the router during the setup procedure.
- Remove any connected USB cables or Ethernet connections from your 123 HP ENVY Photo 7855 printer.
- HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver Install From 123.hp.com/setup 7855
Step 2: HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 Wireless Setup To Your Network.
Using the Wireless HP ENVY 7855 Printer Setup Wizard you can connect the printer to your network to help the HP Printer Installer find your printer during the installation.
- On the printer’s control panel, from the Home screen, touch the Wireless icon .
- Now enter the Settings page by touching the Setup icon .
- Now select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your wireless networks that seen in the available list of wireless network, and then select the OK icon.
- If in case your network does not appear in the list, then select the Enter New Network Name, and then follow the provided instruction on the screen to enter the name of your wireless network.
- When prompted, enter the WEP or WPA key (network password), and then select the Done. Now a screen spears which summarises all the details about your network.
- Select OK to go back to the home screen page on the printer’s control panel display.
Step 3: Downloading and Installing the HP ENVY Photo 7855 Driver
We will now download and install the most current version of the full feature printer software from the HP Envy Photo 7855 printer website.
When an Auto Wireless Connect screen displays while installing the driver, then we can use that to help finish the HP Envy Photo 7855 wireless setup process.
HP Envy Photo 7855 For Mac PC:
Here in this step, we will install the HP printer software into the Mac computer you would want to print documents from through the wireless access setup.
- Switch ON the printer.
- In case you have connected your printer with your Mac PC using a USB cable, then you would need to unplug the USB cable from your computer.
- Visit the follow website: 123.hp.com/envy7855
- If you see a menu asking for your printer’s model number, then you’d need to enter or select the right model number of your printer as 7855, then go ahead and select Begin, and then select Download.
- Now you’d need to run the application file that is downloaded to your Mac computer’s Downloads folder by double clicking it.
- Go by the instructions provided on the screen and do the needed preparation to connect the printer.
- When the Installation screen opens, you’d need to select the HP Easy Scan
- Once you’ve installed the selected HP Easy Scan software, select the Continue
- Look clearly into the details mentioned on each of the installation & setup screens and select the appropriate options and responses until the Add and Verify your Device screen displays.
- Now select the Add Device
- Select Print Test Page or Scan Test Page to confirm that the printer was setup in the right way.
- Now move on with the on-screen instructions to help complete the software installation.
HP Envy Photo 7855 For Windows PC:
We will now download and install the most current version of the full feature printer software from the HP printer website.
- Visit the HP website: 123.hp.com/envy7855
- If required, select your printer’s model number from the menu, select Begin, and then select Download.
- Double click the downloaded file which has HP Easy Start as its name in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder to start the installation.
- Complete through the on-screen instructions to finish the connection setup and driver installation.
- Now go back to the 123.hp.com/setup 7855 page in your Windows PC Internet browser to finish up the registration and activation process.