123 HP Deskjet 3755 -Setting up Wireless Printer Connection on Mac
123 HP Deskjet 3700 printers can be set up to print over a wireless network on a Mac Operating system. The first measure is reset the printer to its default factory settings followed by installing the Printer Driver/Software(123.hp.com/dj3755).
Step 1: Check for Requirements and get equipped for Installation
- Ahead of HP Deskjet 3755, Wireless set up and printer software installation, watch out for all necessary devices and other requirements and keep it ready. Start the computer and the router to set up the printer.
- The must-haves for the printer to establish a successful wireless connection are listed below.
- Your Computer should have an active connection to the wireless network.
- Internet Connection: A strong DSL or Cable broadband connection is desirable for receiving continuous Printer updates, Software and driver downloads and for connecting to Web Services.
- Ensure that the computer and the router are ON and see to that the computer and the printer share the same wireless connection.
- Switch the Printer ON, ensure the input tray is laden with paper and the ink cartridges sufficiently installed.
- Situate the Printer, computer and the router within close ranges while setting up the wireless network connection so as not to breach the wireless power range.
- The USB cable should remain disconnected if there is any.
Step 2 : Reinstate the wireless setting to default Factory Settings
The Wireless Printer Settings must be restored to Factory Default Settings before successfully setting up the wireless connection.
- Begin a quick inspection of the Wireless and the Power light on the control panel of HP Deskjet 3755 Printer. The Wireless light should be blinking and the Power light glowing solid. If the Power light is dim or dull, the printer is in sleep mode. Press the Power button to make it active.
- Should you see the Wireless button light not blinking, The Wireless and the cancel button must be pressed simultaneously for a minimum of 3 seconds. This step will activate the Wireless light and it begins to blink.
Make a swift shift to the next set of steps for the installation of software. The HP Auto Wireless connect feature will help you complete the setup procedure which should be completed in a time span of 120 minutes,
Step 3 : Installation of Software and Print Drivers on your computer
- Commence the installation process of Print Drivers and Software on your computer.
- Visit the URL 123.hp.com/dj3755 or 123.hp.com/setup 3755 and click Download to get the recommended software for your printer.
- The Software downloads as a file called HP Easy Start. Click on it to open HP Easy Start.
- Locate Set up My Printer inside HP Easy Start software screen.
- Click Accept to agree to the Terms & Conditions
- A new screen called Prepare opens up where you should click Continue
- The Power button light on the Printer Control pane should be glowing solid. If the Power light is dim or dull, the printer is in sleep mode. Press the power button to make it active.
- The Connect screen on the HP Easy start displays your Printer Series and Serial Number and also displays the ‘Ready to Connect’ If the HP Easy start does not display the Printer Series name, revert to the previous steps to reset the printer setting back to its default status.
- Click Continue on the Connect screen if the correct HP Printer Name and Serial number are displayed.
- HP Easy start carries out a quick installation and investigates your network configuration. The Connect screen shows up a Join button flanked by your Printer Name and SSID (Wireless Network Name) on either side.
- Click Join provided the given network name is right
- If the Network name is incorrect, choose your correct Network name from the drop-down list and then click the Join
- The computer is voluntarily disconnected from the wireless network for a moment to set up the connection.
- The HP Easy start makes an explicit request to gain access to the network keychain of the selected wireless network on your Mac computer. Clicking on Allow gives the app access to capture the password of the wireless network and tries to connect the printer.
- Click on Deny to manually enter the password
- The HP Easy Start may not be able to locate the password in certain circumstances where manual entering of password information may be needed.
- HP Easy Start begins to setup the wireless printer connection as soon as the password is authenticated. As a sign of completion, the app shows a check mark. Click Continue to move to the next step.
- You must read the information displayed on the subsequent display screen and respond accordingly.
- Choose a suite of software especially HP Essential Software, HP Easy Scan and other required software and click on Install to execute their Installation.
- Click Continue upon completion of selected software installation.
- You must read the information displayed on the subsequent display screen and respond accordingly till an ‘Enable Printing Screen’ displays
- If you would like to add a print queue, Click on ‘Add Printer’
- An Add window opens up. Highlight the name of your printer along with the text Bonjour listed under a tab called Kind. Select Use or Print using box and subsequently select the name of your printer from the pop-up menu.
- Add the Printer by clicking on Add to the list.
- Print a Test Page by clicking on Printer Test Page to confirm proper setup.
- Click Continue and enjoy Print, Copy or Scan functions on your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 wirelessly.
HP Deskjet 3755 – Print using Apple AirPrint (iOS)
Apple iOS has released a mobile printing app called AirPrint which is embedded in their iOS V4.2 and later versions of their mobile OS which simplifies printing from your favorite Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch wirelessly over a network. The HP Printers that are manufactured and released after 2010 are fully compatible with AirPrint.
This mini instruction guide provides you with simple and easy instructions to print remotely using Airprint on your HP All-in-one Printers.
Step 1 : Test for Minimum requirements
- The devices such as HP Deskjet 3755 and your Apple iOS smartphone devices must meet minimum compatibility and working requirements to proceed with printing using AirPrint.
- The Apple iOS Device should run on an OS Platform of iOS 4.2 or higher versions.
- An AirPrint compatible HP Printer
- The Printer and Apple iOS device should share the same wireless network platform. It is, even more, hassle free if your HP Printer possesses Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct features.
If you possess all the necessary devices meeting minimum requirements, proceed to print using AirPrint. If the AirPrint cannot detect any printer, you should set up a wireless connection.
Step 3 : Send Print commands from Apple iOS Device.
Begin to print from your Apple iOS Device as long as it is compatible with AirPrint.
- The Printer must be ON and ready to Print. Wake up the Printer from the sleep mode by tapping the Power button when you see the power light is dull.
- Open your desired document or picture or a e mail message followed by tapping on the Action Icon to show the Menu
- Gently touch the Print option or Print icon.
- This forces the Printer Options menu to open up. Select your Printer from a list of Printer devices by pressing Select Printer.
- If you would like to change or alter some of the preferences, you may do so by pressing on Options. The Options Menu will not appear if the printer uses Black Ink due to the ink availability.
- Enter the Number of copies you wish to print and then finally tap Print.
how to connect hp deskjet 3755 to wifi
hp deskjet 3700 setup
hp deskjet 3700 wifi setup
hp deskjet 3700 wireless setup
hp deskjet 3752 wireless setup
hp deskjet 3700 password
hp deskjet 3700 manual
hp deskjet 3755 wireless setup
hp deskjet 3700 wifi password
hp deskjet 3700 manual
hp deskjet 3700 how to scan
Step 2 : Establish Connection with a Wireless Network or Wi-Fi Direct/HP Wireless Direct
Try to establish a Wireless Network Connection which helps to constitute a connection and communication channel between your HP Printer and your computer. In absence of an open wireless connection, then you may try to connect your printer and computer using the features of HP Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct enabled on your HP printer.
Wireless Network Connection :
Take an effort to connect your Apple iOS device to your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer over a secured wireless network to send print commands through it.
- Ensure the removal of USB or Ethernet Cable between the devices.
- Try to connect your HP Deskjet 3755 onto a network.
Printer with Control Panel display: Point to the Setup, Network or Wireless Menu on the control panel screen of the printer. Then select Wireless Setup Wizard which is a smart setting guiding you through the screen by screen instructions to get the printer connected to the network.
Printer without Control Panel display: For Printers sans the display control panel, you can use the navigation buttons to accomplish the connection task. Find the Wireless Button on the printer and press it to activate the wireless radio. The Wireless light will be lit indicating the printer is connected. If the light flickers, push the printer nearer to the router. Now gently press the WPS button on the router nd hold till the light turns solid.
- Go ahead and print your document. If you still experience connection failure, you may try to print using Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct Connection :
A Direct Wi-Fi connection is feasible through the features of HP Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless Direct.
- The Wi-Fi Direct or HP Wireless button is illuminated by a solid blue light next to it or a HP Wi-Fi Direct/HP Wireless Direct icon is visible on the control panel of your printer.
- You can go ahead and press the Wi-Fi Direct/HP Wireless button to activate it. For Printers with display control panels, use the Menu settings to navigate and touch Wi-Fi Direct/HP Wireless Direct.
- Pick up your Apple iOS Device and swipe through Settings and tap on Wi-Fi Icon.
- Single out your Printer from Choose a Network Menu. The Printer name has a prefix ‘Direct’.
- Feed a Password when prompted. The Default password is set as 12345678.